December 21, 2009

What wrong?why?

Guess im kinda slow to know
What actually friends for?
When u need only u look for friends?
When u bored u find friends?
When the ur close 1 not there for u?

May be i should admit something
words from mum are right sometimes..
like friends around me..
cant compare with those around sis
with the guy around them either..

After i been to kampar
After i get in a brand new class
After i knew a new gang
May be it can be consider better
compare with those high school mate

Feeling may wrong sometimes
but it may be right though
Ever jia yuan is back..
I guess he dint thought of finding me..this friend
But others did
Ever i meet up with jon..
even he was my ex..
but just because he's bored only find me..this friend

Am i really not worth to be treat better..?
Am i not a good person to be friens with?
Am i so not trustworthy..to be friend?
Am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment